Phase I – High Speed Passenger Rail – Florida
The All Aboard Florida (AAF) High Speed Passenger Rail project will develop a new, approximate 40 mile segment of dedicated right-of-way (ROW), referred to as the East / West (E/W) segment, exclusively for AAF passenger train operations along the SR528 Corridor from Orlando International Airport to City Point. At City Point the E/W segment will tie into the existing FECR ROW, with the proposed passenger service diverging southward along the FECR mainlines to Miami, currently in Phase-I Infrastructure for this project.
As part of the HNTB team, Ardmore’s responsibilities include:
- Establishing and Creating Process Plans, Workflows, Training and monitoring all aspects of PMWeb (AAF’s Web based program).
- Review and process RFI’s and Submittals, Generate and maintain various Logs for the project.
- Maintaining Meeting minutes and proper documentation.
- Assist Project Controls and Construction Manager.
- MOT Internal Coordination meeting for permitting and coordination Contractors, AAF. FECR and FDOT. Generate and Maintain Folder Structures.
- Maintain Redline/Revised plans/drawings log, along with other tasks as the project progresses.