PN 6356-North Shore Ave. Oketa to Octavia PN 6346-Pine & Thomas The City of Chicago, Department of Water Management prequalified a Ardmore provide construction management services for sewer installations, on a task order basis. There are two companion jobs here where Ardmore served as the prime consultant to provide a Resident Engineer and hire material testing. These sewer construction projects involved installation of new reinforced concrete sewer pipe which connects to new manholes, tumbling basins, and junction structures wherever necessary. The work also included the replacement of catch basins and smaller drain connections to the main line with various sizes of vitrified clay pipe.
Perform site inspections and insure that the jobs are constructed according to City standards and
• Inspection of the installation of the earth retention system and water main supports where
• Inspection of the excavation, installation of the sewer and sewer structures, and proper backfilling
of the excavation.
• Inspection of any restoration work needed.
• Perform material measurements and submit daily inspection reports.
• Assist the contractor with utility coordination.
• Keep the community informed about the work going on around them and any water shut downs