Chicago — Chicago Transit Partners, a Joint Venture Team providing Program Management Services for the Chicago Transit Authority(CTA) Capital Construction Improvement Program adds Ardmore, a regional engineering firm, to the $2.1 billion project based on its high grades with transportation projects.
Ardmore will manage QA/QC for:
- Improvements to bus stations and passenger facilities
- Upgrades and expansions to train support facilities and shops
- Reconstruction, replacement and upgrades to rail passenger stations
- Train signals and communications installations and replacements
- Improvements to shops and yards
- Renewal, rehabilitation, replacements, and upgrades to tracks and structures, and
- Bus garage reconstruction.
Chicago Transit Partners(CTP) is responsible for the oversight of contractors and construction managers for CTA’s Capital Construction Improvement Program. CTP is a joint venture of two firms specializing in construction and design: Kenny and AECOM.
Ardmore Associates LLC is an engineering consulting firm specializing in complex infrastructure, transportation and major building projects. Established in 2003, Ardmore Associates was founded by principals who share over 100 years of collective experience in municipal and federal facility operations, management and development. Ardmore is comprised of over 100 professional, experienced employees ranging from engineers, architects, certified construction managers, scientists and engineering technicians offering expertise in surveying; program, project and construction management; construction inspection and consulting. As a MBE/WBE/DBE, Ardmore is a strategic partner to wide array of diverse clients who trust and know the superior value of our hands-on involvement and partnership that generates solutions to protect their interests. For more information, visit www.ardmoreassociates.com.