Assistant Contracts Administrator will report to Manger of Contracts Administration in administrating issues associated with construction contract management, project administrative policies and procedures in accordance with the Contract, Client’s General Policies and Procedures, and other applicable governing manuals in the OMP program.
Summary of Position Responsibilities:
- Provides Contract Document Review pertaining to Method of Measurement and Basis of Payment sections.
- Accepts verified quantities from the CM Team Resident Engineers and prepares pay estimates for each project
- Collects and reviews all required pay estimate submittals including Sworn Statements, Subcontractor Payment Certification, M/W/DBE Status
Reports, Certified Payrolls, Canvass Reports, Partial Waivers of Liens, etc.
- Reviews Resident Engineers’ Field Orders for compliance with Contract Documents
- Reviews and Tracks Certified Payroll in LCP Tracker
- Reviews and Tracks Certificates of Insurance for Accuracy
- Updates and e-mails monthly OMP Outstanding Mod Log and Open PCM Log
- Runs and e-mails monthly Key Quantities Report
- Assists with preparing Proposed Contract Modifications (PCM) and submits for approval
- Assists with preparing Request for Contract Modifications (RCM) and submits for approval
- Assists with preparing Line Item Changes and submits for approval
- Tracks all project specific PCMs/RCMs for approval
- Assists in the review of Contractors’ Time and Material invoices and/or proposals for compliance with Contract Documents
- Reviews, logs, and submits all Request for Subcontractor/Supplier approval forms
- Assists in the monitoring and tracking of monthly contract close-out (checklist)
- Assists in the audit of field quantity books for each project for compliance with the documentation requirements
- Assists with preparing final quantity adjustments (final line item changes)
- Distribution, Transmittal and Filing of Documents
- Project File Set-Up
- Other duties assigned by the Manager of Contracts Administration
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of construction contract administration
- Knowledge of project documentation concepts and tools
- Ability to work with people to administer multiple construction contracts simultaneously
- A BS degree in civil engineering or construction-related degree is preferred
- In lieu of BS degree, 3 years of experience as construction contract administrator
If interested in applying, please contact Weston Parker, Vice President of Operations – Infrastructure at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.