The Director of Sales/ Marketing/ Business Development supports the Operations department by working collaboratively with executives and the senior management to execute sales, marketing and business development initiatives.
- Management of marketing team in multiple markets.
- Work directly with Company executives and Sales & Marketing Coordinators to co-develop and execute the Company’s sales and marketing strategies.
- Work with Company executives to review and prepare budgets and pricings for current and potential clients.
- Prepare qualification and proposals responses, social media posts, and presentations.
- Work with external design professionals to improve our marketing materials and website.
- Serve as an administrator of our prospecting database system (Salesforce). Ensure the integrity and quality of data in Salesforce.
- Generate and track qualified leads and appointments for the executives and senior management team by completing business-to-business prospecting calls.
- Attend association networking events and trade shows.
- Business development and market research
- Preparation of Power Point presentations, advertisements, newsletters, brochures, press releases and other marketing materials.
- Maintain current proposal, project profile and photo filing system.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related fields required
- At least 10 years’ of success within sales and business development.
- Experience in the construction, real estate, architecture, or engineering industry.
- Ability to coordinate work assignments to meet fixed deadlines.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet competing deadlines.
If interested in applying, please contact Michael Houston, email@example.com.